So what do Jenkins and Stalder suggest for things for you to do before graduating from high school? Here's just a sampling:
- Research your family tree! Get connected to your family's roots by discovering how your family got to be where it is today.
- Watch the sunrise! Get up early and sneak out to enjoy the sun as it first peeks around the horizon.
- Detox you body! Clean your body and mind of unwanted chemicals that might be slowing you down.
- Feed the needy! Help those in your community who are down on their luck
- Learn a martial art! It will sharpen your mind and body.
So are you up for a personal challenge? Check "97 Things to do Before You Finish High School" out and try and few suggestions out!