Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Something Rotten, a Horatio Wilkes Mystery, by Alan Grantz

"Horatio's character introduces comedy into the book. The author makes it so that you can't quite decide who the murder is. I really enjoyed the book!" Reviewed by Nadia, Southeast High School

"I thought (Something Rotten) was a really good. It kept your suspense level up. Every chapter brought more surprises. I also liked it because it was a book that I could read over and over and never get tired of it." Reviewed by MaKenzie, Homeschooled

"Author Alan Grantz definitely made this book full of suspicion and intensity, making it a great hit for the myster readers. The book was set to an interesting plot and it naturally made the reader wonder and point out suspects. Once you (start reading) Something Rotten you can't stop until the last word . . . . " Reviewed by Haejin, Jamestown Middle School

"I loved the suspense in the book. It was a true page turner. I couldn't wait for what Horatio was going to do next. The book surprised me even more with every page . . . " Reviewed by Terrance, Brown Summit Middle School

No comments: