Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher

"I did not particularly get into this book . . . I do not like hearing about suicide, even though I know it happens in life. However the book had very descriptive, colorful characters. The book isn't one of my favorites, but I still encourage others to read it." Reviewed by Nadia, Southeast High School

"I enjoyed this book because the author set an intense plot . . . The author did a great job "flip-flopping to both (main) characters, and this definitely . . .will hook the reader" Reviewed by Haejin, Jamestown Middle School

"I liked it because it felt like I was in the book. It had a lot of suspense. . . . . Even at the end of the book I wanted more." Reviewed by Terrance, Brown Summit Middle School

"This book had great suspense . . . I never knew what was going to happen next. The author was very talented to come up with such a great plot based on the suicide of a teenage girl. . . this was a very unique read." Reviewed by Briana, Southeast High School

No comments: